Have clicking noise in throat. On medication for Hashimoto Thyroiditis. Cause and Cure?

to whom it may concern; my thyroid dr told me I have ( hashimoto thyroiditis ) he is raising my thyroid medicine he thinks that well lower the swalling ; I also have a cliking noise down inside my throat : I try to tell him I have a goiter / autoimmune problem ; he doesn t know what is causing the clicking noise in my throat! iam a crime victim; this guy electronic makes nises on my throat ;I think that is what is causing me to have a clicking noise & a hashmotot disease; rsvp me ; call nancy( 1,858.505.0685) my home computer is down iam @ the library: thanks what do yu think;
Asked On : Mon, 25 Feb 2013