Have clear discharge after taking Next Choice pill. What does it mean?

I had sex on the 11th(august) around noon and the condom broke. I am pretty sure my partner came inside me. I took Next Choice on the 12th around 5pm. It is now 3am the 13th. I have been experiencing clear discharge since a few hours after i took the pill . Is this ovulating? Don t really know what that means. Am I pregnant? I am really worried, I don t know what this means. My last period started july 21st and ended on the 26th. Not sure when I should be getting my next period because i have only started keeping track since last month. Is it likely that i m pregnant? Help!
Asked On : Thu, 16 Aug 2012
I have gone through your query and understood your concern. It is difficult to say if you were in the ovulation phase at the time of the intercourse since your menstrual pattern is not available. Yet, you would be amply protected since you took the emergency contraceptive pill. The discharge is likely to be the pill-effect as there is high progesterone content in the emergency contraceptive pill. You can get a blood test for pregnancy not earlier than one week after the intercourse. This is the earliest way in the current scenario to detect conception. Your next natural period may get delayed by a week or two and if you are overdue by ten days, please see an expert for further management. Hope you find this information useful. Take care.