Have classified granuloma in brain. Having seuzyres and epilepsy. CT scan done. What to do?

Hi, I have classified granuloma in right side of brain..its recently found after done CTScan, I am facing with Seuzyres and epilepsy..seuzyres stares from my left had after that i will be in to unconscious for 10 to 30 min. this was first time came when i was 13 years, 2nd time 14years , 3rd time 15years, now i am 29 years after log time (13 years) now last month it again came.. plz suggest me how do i over come this Issue .
Asked On : Fri, 26 Apr 2013