Have chronic tendonitis, swelling, ankle brace. Taken cortizone shot. Any suggestions?

yes I have chronic tendonitis in my peroneal tendon and have had quite a bit of swelling and I wear an ankle brace....I got a cortizone shot about 6 months ago and the swelling went away. I went to my regular doctor because the swelling had come back again and he perscribed me fluid pills which I have been taking and the swelling has gone down completely. Today I noticed an indention in my skin where that tendon is and I was concerned....any suggestions
Asked On : Wed, 15 Aug 2012