Have chronic sinusitis. Prescribed antibiotic and sudafed. Help

Hi doctor I have suffered from chronic sinusitis for the past two years,which resulted in surgery one year ago,at the moment I have been prescribed an antibiotic and sudafed by my own GP and am currently useing flixenase, I am also an asthmatic from when I was very young and use all the proper medication to controll my asthma ,could you please help me with some advice as i am in pain at the moment and for the past seven days,I was at my own GP yesterday who in turn precribed all the above but to be quite honest doctor I feel that im getting nowhere,dont feel I need hospital attention,maybe you can give me alternative advice please.Thankyou Dolores
Asked On : Sat, 2 Feb 2013