Have chronic placental insufficiency. Are my medications safe for baby?

Hi, I m Chenet 31 years old, 32weeks pregnant, 116lbs, 5 3 in height. When I was on my 5th month I went to a sonologist for fetal sex identification ultrasound . The findings is that I ve got a diminished blood flow and dicrotic notching noted in my left uterine. My OB gave me aspiren (aspilet 80g) to take until now, she also gave me Isoxillan to take every after 6 hrs, Fish Oil (Omega3), Orofer & Moriamin. After a month, I was scheduled again for a color doppler ultrasound, the findings is that there s stll dicrotic notching noted in my left uterine. My OB then gave me continuous medications and an inhilation of Oxygen for 2hrs every after 8hrs because of insufficient oxygen that my body provide to my baby until today. Lately after my check up of my 31 week, OB says to give me 2 shots of DEXA 12mg on May 31 & April 1, Calciumade, Hemarate, Fish Oil, Aspilet, Isoxillan and Oxygen as my medications. By the way I m currently on a home confinement mode since my 6th month due to chronic placental insuffiency/APAS per my OB diagnosis. My question is that, Are all my medications safe to the development of my baby? is DEXA injection okay? I seek other OB s advice but it seems they have different treatment to my case. My current OB now, has patients with same tendencies like mine though we have different tell tales on our pregnancy s symptoms & behaviors. Please advice. Thank You
Asked On : Fri, 25 May 2012