Have chronic pain during ovulation. Diagnosed with adenomyosis. Should I have ovary removed?

Hello, I had lap surgery one month ago to confirm/remove endo from my abdominal region. Adenomyosis was also found and I am planning to have a second surgery to remove my uterus in 5 weeks. I am hoping this will take care of the pain that is still present in my lower pelvic region. My question is should I have my left ovary removed also? I have chronic pain on my left side that gets severe at the time of ovulation. My doctor told me that my ovaries looked healthy despite the amount of endo she found in me and she would recommend keeping both ovaries but I really want this to be the last surgery for a while and want to know if removing the left ovary would improve my pain level?
Asked On : Sun, 17 Mar 2013