Have chronic lyme disease, have anxiety disorder, have been opiate addict, on cambalta, infection in tooth. Solution?

I have chronic lyme diease , I was also in a severe car accident 3 years ago, i have an anxiety disorder that cause physical symptoms such as high blood pressure and dizzy spells, ive had addictions in the past with opiates after my car accident, my problem is my medicine makes me tired an i still have pain everyday the only way I can function painfree an have energy is when i take pain meds Ive just recenty been given cymbalta an it has helped to a degree but it seems lately less an less what can i do should I request the pain meds I havent yet sonce ive been with my new doctor but I was given some 5m percocet 810for an infection in a tooth I m having extracted , while taking that i felt better than i have in years
Asked On : Sat, 26 Jan 2013