Have chronic issues with allergies and sinuses. What are treatment options?

I have chronic issues with allergies and sinuses! As far back as I can remember. I used to take allergy shots, but every time they would up my dosage, I had a reaction. When I was old enough to make the decision to discontinue my shots...I stopped. I am ready to start back now...I am always sick! I have a blocked sinus right now. It feels like someone hit me with a 2×4 in the cheek and my teeth , on that side, are killing me. I have been able to blow very little out. What comes out, seems to be pure pus . Is that possible, and if so, do I need to get started on an antibiotic asap?
Asked On : Sat, 9 Mar 2013