Have chronic iritis, kidney removed. Can there be a connection with that surgery?

Ihave chronic iritus. The first time i got it was 6weks after i had my kidney removed. Can there be a connection with that surgery?I was told that my body is attacking my eyes.i also get pain and light sensitivity when im in floresent light. I also have r.s.d and fibromylagia.can any of thwae conditions be the reason y i get it every month bilateraly.i take pred forte and recently was switched to this a disabiling condition?
Asked On : Wed, 20 Mar 2013