Have chronic hypothyroidism. Prescribed thyroxine. Have pluffy skin. What to do now?

Hello Doctor, I am Ashwini from Hyderabad, 26 year old. And I ve chronic hypothyroidism since 7 years. I was on medication of thyroxin. And the hormona levels were quite normal. But before an year, I was hospitalized due to diarrhoea and my doctor suggested with out diagnosis to have 100mg of thyroxin per day. and I started using 100mg of thyroxine . then my hair started falling off and my weight put on and I ve pluffy skin now. And I did consult an ENT specialist and he asked me to get the T3 T4 TSH PROFILE diagnosis report and I just did it. after two months, thats in december 2012 he asked me to stop the medication for a month and said that we shall wait and see your actual problem of thyroid after stopping the medication. on 8th of january I went for diagnosis and now the report is with me, T3 and T4 are normal {0.75 ng/mL and 6.7 ug/dl respectively} and TSH is 43.65 uIU/ml. What I have to do now? Can I consult an Endocrinologist now? and will my hair grow as previous with that lush after starting the treatment? Please help me doctor? And my skin is extremely dry and I ve been suffering from constipation too. Please help me out
Asked On : Wed, 16 Jan 2013