Have chronic headache. MRI showed mucosal thickening of the right maxillary air sinus. Suggest

Hello - my daughter is 18 and has suffered from a chronic daily headache for the past 21/2 years. Headache began when she was about 10 and increased in intensity and frequency until they became constant. An MRI showed mucosal thickening of the right maxillary air sinus with an associated air fluid level suggestive of ongoing sinusitis and mucosal thickening involving the left sphenoid bone. Can this be the cause of her headache? Is it possible for this problem to last for years and not resolve on its own? My daughter has no symptoms of sinus other than this daily debilitating headache. We have tried many, many treatments and no medications help her at all that we have tried so far.
Asked On : Sat, 13 Apr 2013