Have chronic fatigue syndrome and fibromyalgia. Taking Tramadol. Have depression. Need help

I have Chronic Fatigue Syndrome and Fibromyalgia and I am still in pain after taking tramado and wondered what the next step up of pain relief options are open to me. I have been on pregabalin in the past but suffered too many side effects. My Fibro Fog is really bad and I forget what I am talking about mid sentence and find it embrarrassing. I also was diagnosed with bi-polar many years ago but they later said that it was just depression I had. I am finding it hard to differenctiate what condition is causing what at the moment but I feel depressed (majorly depressed) I cant get motivated to do anything I have removed myself from most social interaction as possible. I also am a comfort eater but have gained over 4 stone in last 18 months. I do not overeat as such but have to have chocolate every night and its becoming like a drug/habit and this in turn doesnt help my depression or self worth. I feel trapped, desperate and alone and as I am a single parent I am too scared that if I admit to having had manic episodes a great deal this last year that it will go against me with regards to my abililty to look after my 2 sons aged 11 and 9. It is this paranoia that prevents me telling my GP the truth about my feelings etc. I had a 2 year court battle with my ex-husband for residency on the children which I won but the fact that he contested my ability at first then later changed his mind. He was a mentally abusive man who like to play games, mind games and I am fearful of EVER telling GP the truth. I am no longer seen by the pschych team and know that I should be re-referred but I just cant risk it and I do not want to be put on any mood stabilisers as the additional weight gain is not going to help my mental health as I am already obese. I need HELP but dont know who to turn to.
Asked On : Sat, 9 Feb 2013