Have chronic episodes of lightheadedness, dizziness, spine pain, fatigued. What does this mean?

Hello, I am a 39 year old male. 5 -8 , 170lbs. For the past 3 years I have had chronic episodes (weekly) of light headedness and feeling of fainting (have not fainted). It seems that when these episodes occur, I have pain in my xyphoid, pain in my spine (between shoulder blades) or a short fluttering feeling in my chest. I am frequently fatigued. I am diabetic and check my blood sugar regularly, so I can rule out hypoglycemia . I had been to an ER twice in the early stages of these episodes. After x-rays, ecgs and blood work I was released with no diagnosis. I have had numerous ecgs over the past years. I have had a 24 hour and 6 day halter monitor. I was given a stress test with echocardiogram . All tests appeared normal. I know the Doctors I ve seen have done the proper testing, but we still haven t determined cause. These episodes are quite scary and do generate some anxiety when they occur. I know you don t have enough information for diagnosis, but am hoping you can give some additional insight into further testing that should be done to rule out heart related issues or other possible causes of these episodes. I am not an anxious, stressed or depressed person:)
Asked On : Thu, 17 Jan 2013