Have chronic bacterial prostititis. Taking abx, macrobid, naproxen. Alcoholic. Help?

Hi, I am a 45 yo male. I was treated this past year for chronic bacterial prostititis, taking 3 - 30 day cycles of abx ( 2 times with Cipro, and 1 time with Macrobid). After the third time, the PA said there was nothing else she could do and recommended taking prescription strength Naproxen for pain prn. I continue to experience posterior right testicular discomfort, especially after intercourse (which I assume is epididymitis?). I also experience right sided lower abdominal discomfort fairly frequently. I recently had a blood test for a life insurance policy which indicated I had an elevated ggt (195u/l). I drink on average 1 alcoholic beverage a week. I do take Simvistatin. I did go and see my doctor about a year ago due to a strong abdominal pulse. He did not feel it was an aneurysm, but since I am now dealing with the prostititis and a possible liver condition, is this something that should be revisited? My main concern is dealing with this prostititis, and was hoping there was something else that could be done. Should an abdominal ultrasound be done at this point? I have always had difficulty initiating urine flow, mostly in public (bashful bladder I believe it is called), but I have more recently been having increased difficulty initiating urine flow (i believe this is called Hesitency) even when alone. Not sure if it is psychological or more physiological. I intend to stay off all alcohol and Naproxen, and get another liver panel done, and then follow up with my doctor again. D you have any input or advice regarding the above information? Thank you very much for your time!
Asked On : Sat, 6 Apr 2013