Have chronic back pain after chiropatic adjustment. Treatment?

Hello doctor my name is Mark I m 26 years old form Nova Scotia, Canada. I have a had chronic lower back pain for two and a half years now. My pain came after a chiropractic adjustment, the chiropractor upset the subcantaneous tissue in my lower back I ve had pain and extreme stiffness ever since. What would you recommend to heal this. I went to other chiropractors for help, had massage, did physio, took muscle relaxers, went swimming. Swimming makes my subcantaneous tisse more sore. I also went to an osteopath I waisted so much money and time in my life it scary. I want to join the navy, but my back pain is too bad. Any information or guidance you could give me would be highly appreciated.
Asked On : Wed, 6 Mar 2013