Have chronic back pain. Had MRI scan done, have a nerve touching the discs. On dhydrocodiene medication. What to do?

Good Afternoon doctor..My name is caroline...i had an MRI scan on my lower back 4 yrs ago..the results where the nerve is touching the bone in one of my discs...i have had an empideruial which hasnt done nothing acupunture nothing agian to alliavaite the im given dhydrocodiene at first i was taking one four times day not its been increased up to 8 times a day.....first thing in the morning of wake i can not even bend its so chronic i cry it takes 2o mins before i can do anything before the medicine takes affect..after 3 to 4 hrs its then i can feel it creeping back the pain..before i do anything like making the bed or bending over to pick up things it part of a struggle now to everyday life...i feel im feeling i have no life and im just uselss....where i used to be so active indeed yes i did alot of heavy liftin and i run my own business where i was so good at taking anitdeppresants citlopram 20mg every other day...i have just had an operaion of pirneal sinus due to sitting down all the time becuase its like i feel if i do work oneday meaning the pain is not so bad the next day i really suffer up to two to three days ...i feel i have no life..what is my future....when i was dignosed with deppression in 2009...ive been on so many anitdepressants up to three different ones a yr so its like they take 6 weeks to three months max to work if they dont then im took of them and start another lots and wait for others to come out of my body waiting for the next ones to work and so on its like im missing yrs of my life becuase i feel so lathergic and i have gianed extra 7 stone in weight putting more pressure on my back as antidepressants have side effects of wieght days are not normal any more as it depends on how my back feels so much pain in the morning..why do i have so much pain in the morning ? i have a special soft nasa memery foam bed which cost me 500 pounds. dhydrocodiene im not getting the full benefits as im living around the medication to waht i can and the pain is becoming in tolerable...i feel hopless and helpless please help. kind reguards caroline..
Asked On : Fri, 12 Apr 2013