Have chronic allergic rhinitis. Prescribed Montek and duonase for running nose. Difficulty breathing

Namaste Dr.Sumit, I m a Chronic Allergic rhinitis patient & undergone laser endoscopic surgery to clear polyps in 2000 & 2010. After 2010 surgery, I stopped using Flixonase/Duonase sprays & was normal due to active physical lifestyle in India. Presently employed in Ningbo,East China & suffering from Nasal Infection & Running nose on Left Nostril .Consulted my ENT surgeon in Bangalore & he had put me on 1. Tablet Montek LC: 2 weeks 2. Duonase spray : 2 weeks 3.T.Alaspan 10mg: 2 weeks Even though the Infection has subsided, Nasal Blockage only on Left nostril with Dirt/ Fungal discharge is severe .I m unable to breathe normally,my Montek LC drugs r Exhausted! How do i survive in this Alien land!Will I get Montek LC druds in pharmacy stores in the same Drug name! pLS ADVICE
Asked On : Mon, 11 Mar 2013