Have chronic Hepatitis B. Taking Liv 52 treatment. Is there a complete cure for this virus?

Hi,could you tell me please after how long time taking the liv52 treatment will show some changes?I have chronic hepatitis b for 4 years.And is it fine to take 2pills 3times a day?can I get rid of the virus completely,my doctor told me that in 15years since she works for the hospital she only had about 3cases when the patient with chronic hep.b cured completely...which means there is still a chance,right? Thank you very much Alex
Asked On : Sun, 8 Apr 2012