Have chocolate cyst and minimal intravasion in fallopian tube. Prescribed Novelan. Will surgery cure infertility?

Hi iam Aishwariya (age : 24) from Chennai, iam to trying to have a baby for the past 2.5 years..i was diagnoised with Choclate cyst in my ovaries and a minimal intravasion in my left fallopian tube ...i was prescribed to take novelan tablet for 1 month and my doctor said she will go for Laproscope after this medication..My tablets are over worried that whether this surgery will cure my infertility ... Iam trying to have a healthy baby normally without any IVF ... Please suggest me...
Asked On : Sun, 31 Mar 2013