Have chlamidya, taken zithromax, UT shows particle in it. When will it go away?

Hi I have come to know I have chlamidya on march 7 2013. After doing blood test and urine test. I have taken Zithromax and did another urine test and it's still there. I have taken Zithromax again and taken alprim and did another urine test and the particals are there. My doctor said it can take up to 3 months for it to go away. I don't feel anything I'm fine. But is that normal? The time I had sexual inter course unprotected was January 27 2013
Asked On : Sun, 14 Apr 2013