Have chiari malformation and syringomyelia. Suffering from chest pain, arm and back pain, headache, dizziness, vision changes. Heart attack?

I would like to know what a heart attack sounds like? I have Chiari Malformation and syringomyelia . So I have chest pain , arm pain, back pain, dizziness, headaches, vision changes, etc all the time. So, I can t rush off to the ER every time these things happen. So is there a sure way to tell other than going to the hopsital every time I have the typcial symptomes?
Asked On : Thu, 16 Aug 2012