Have chest pain, unbalanced, dehydrated, back pain and rapid heart beat. Have IUD placed. Cause?

Hello ! My name is shay
I am a 28 yr old mother of 6 (2 sets of twins)
I had a IUD placed 27 days ago ! I have been dealing with alot of anxiety !
I have alot of different symptoms such as : alot of pressure across my eyes , chest pains , feeling very unbalanced when i stand or walk , chest feels very heavy ; feeling like its hard for me to breathe ! Sensitivity to light , feeling very dehydrated , rapid heart beats , lower back pain and some pains around my navel ,hot flashes, I just feel like i have everything !
Asked On : Thu, 2 May 2013