Have chest pain, stomach fat, bloated, over hanging. Taking omeprazole. What can help?

I have a lot of excess skin overhanging at my tummy area from having my 3 children. It is very heavy and hangs a quarter way down the top of my thighs and for the past couple of years I have been getting chest pains. Are they linked to the fact my heavy overhang is pulling downwards? I have had endoscopy's and they have come back clear, I am currently taking omeprazole for acid reflux but the chest pains are coming more frequently and are like random shooting pains throughout my chest.
Asked On : Tue, 9 Apr 2013