Have chest pain, previously had, diagnosed pleurisy, did chest x-ray, blood test, took motrin, continuing, had sinus issues

I was diagnosed with pleurisy about a month or so ago (Feb 27). I was in the ER. Chest X-ray was clear. Blood test was negative. EKG was normal. It was a stabbing pain in my chest near my right breast. Was prescribed 800 mg Motrin to take up to 3x a day as needed. After a few days, pain was gone. I started getting the same pain in the same spot 3 days ago. I started taking leftover Motrin Sunday night into today (Tuesday) so I've taken 5 thus far. The pain hasn't subsided yet and I'm wondering a) what may have brought it back (I was sick last week with sinus issues and sore throat/cough then traveled to warmer weather abruptly) b) should I see a doctor yet for this??
Asked On : Fri, 12 Apr 2013