Have chest pain on walking. TMT report conclusive for Ischemia. What does it mean?

HI, regulary i use to get a chest pain during walking my doctor suggested me to go for TMT test where my report is like this HR at rest: 83/min,Max HR: 157/min (97% of target HR:161/min), max. RPP: 273, max METS: 4.60, BP at rest :150/90 mmHg, max BP: 200/90 mmHg, poor effort tolerance, adequate HR response, normal BP response, no angina/hypotension/ arrythmia , significant ST changes at peak effort aasociated with chest discomfort, test concluded as positive for induceble ischemia what is the meaning of this please help me.
Asked On : Wed, 14 Nov 2012