Have chest pain, needed a coronary angiogram, diagnosed contrast induced nephropathy. What do I do?

A 56 year old man arrived in the emergency room complaining of chest pain . After evaluation, it was decided that he needed a coronary angiogram to determine if there were areas of blockage causing ischemia . One day after the angiogram, his renal function began to deteriorate. He was diagnosed with contrast-induced nephropathy . What are the adaptations his cells likely to make to respond to the stressor?
Asked On : Mon, 21 Jan 2013