Have chest pain, lightheadedness, dizziness and nausea. On medication. What can be the cause?

Hi ive been going through lots of health issues at the moment.i kind of passed out on 21st feb 2013 (not completely) was rushed to hospital and again a week later.Initialely was checked for stroke/heart attack as my blood pressure eas high aswel. ive been anaemic(7.2hb/iron 0n 5) since last 7/8 years ans cant tolerate iron supplements.i was given iron infusion which raised my hb to 11.8 ans iron graduallu gone down to 132 from 500..but im still going through same symptoms which i had on first day of passing out.which include lightheadedness, nausea, feel like losing control on my eyes,feel like going to faint again,very tired and figued.there are other symptoms find kind of pressure on chest and not been able to breath enough,dizzines.i dont know what to do??im 42 years female and suffer with heavy periods too.
Asked On : Thu, 2 May 2013