Have chest pain extending to back, under breast, abdomen. Done abdomen scan, x-ray. Nothing significant, pain persists

I am chizea from Nigeria, I have for a very long time now been experiencing a serious left chest pain,it has gradually extended to the back side,under the breast,down to the left abdomen. I have done series of test,done abdomen scan once, done xtray four times and nothing seem to be seen. But this pain has continued...though I don't loose strength but its a serious cause of concern. I will be glad if a solution Can be giving
Asked On : Wed, 10 Apr 2013