Have chest pain, eating disorder. Taking Methyldrene diet pills. Suggestion?

I have been taking Methyldrene diet pills for about a month now and I am experiencing some chest pains and they are becoming more frequent. I am also under a lot of stress, and have had issues with my heart in the past- im only 23, but to be honest ive struggled with an eating disorder for 13 years. I am going to cease taking the diet pills as of now since it is freaking me out a bit. but I want to know if you think the diet pills are the cause, or if it could be something else?
Asked On : Sat, 20 Apr 2013