Have chest pain, dizziness and nausea. Test all fine. What to do?

Hello, For a good few months now I ve been getting pains in my chest at random intervals. It doesn t seem to correlate with anything, it can be before or after I eat, I can be as soon as I wake up or in the middle of the day and it can be when i m walking or sitting down. Sometimes it gets so bad that I get dizzy and usually I feel nauseous and find it hard to concentrateything on an. Occasionally it is coupled with a horrible lethargy, and the more I resist the urge the sleep the worse the chest pain gets. Once it got so bad that I went to A&E and they did a ECG , a chest x-ray , blood and urine tests and they could find anything apart from an elevated heart rate at around 100bpm resting rate and a low grade temperature, what should I do?
Asked On : Tue, 19 Mar 2013