Have chest pain, arms, back, overweight, HR increases exercising, dizzy, belching. Concern?

I have been having Chest pain on and off for 6 months. I am. 22 year old female and am about 40 pounds overweight I recently put he weight on this last year. Sometimes I have pain in my arms and back as well. I recently started going to the gym to try and get back into shape and within 4 min of being on a treadmill doing a slow jog and walks heart rate skyrockets to 190 or around 200 I get dizzy sometimes when I stop. I have Chest pains on both my right and left side. I do have air bubbles constantly and can't stop belching I try and relieve the pressure. Could this be something I need to worry about? I'm not getting much sleep its worse at night. It used to be just at night but now I get it when I drive or am at work.
Asked On : Sun, 28 Apr 2013