Have chest pain and numbness in hands. EKG test done. No medication till now. What to do?

I have been having cheat pain for the past couple months and been to the hospital 3 times where they e done an ekg and said my heart looks normal. They prescribed be meds that i didn't take because i felt as though they didn't do a thorough test to find out what was wrong with me. The chest pain is mainly in the left side under my breast and sometimes i feel the same pain on the right side of my breast but as if it's in my right breasts. My hands sometimes feel numb and my feet also looks a little swollen. I went to a cardiologist a week ago where they did they echocardiogram and the doc said it look like i have a mild prolapse (leaky valve). Tonight, everything i lay down i get a burning sensation in my chest/back that happens really quick then atop. Iam sitting up afraid to laid down. Scared of what might really be wrong wit me. Iam a 27 year old African American female. I really need answers
Asked On : Thu, 2 May 2013