Have chest pain and lightheadedness, ankle infection. Have pernicious anemia and stroke. How abnormal is this?

great, yes, this will be a bit long, yesterday my 19 year old daughter passed out with chest pains at work. she was very cold, weak, lightheaded for the remainder of the day. we immediatley took her to the hospital, as this was extremely unusual for her. after getting doc to agree not to brush it off, they did blood work and came back with a d-dimer level of 319 and a ck level of 435. (i only found out about the ck level this morning after I phoned the hospital because her blood pressure was only 88/46 this morning and she is still lightheaded and having chest pain (all day). she also , had some kind of infection on her ankle caused either by a bug bite or a blister that became very red, painful and imflamed quickly yesterday. She has pernicious anemia and stroke , heart problems and aneurysms are very hereditary in my family. Any how after the d -dimer came back, they sent her for a catscan of her chest, with an injection . they said it seemed fine, gave her antibiotics, said she needs follow up because something is going on with her that will need more investigation then sent her home, she had a fever over 104 all night. and after being told her ck level was high and that indicates muscle damage or heart attack , im a little concerned about her and why they sent her home. could you please tell me how abnormal it is for a fit, heathy 19 year old girl who does smoke, or do drugs, alcohol or any kind of birth control pill, to have these elevated blood levels and symptoms and/or what else (other than heart attack of blood clot) could be causing them. I am really quite worried and dont know if i should just take her to another hospital. thanks.
Asked On : Sun, 12 Aug 2012