Have chest pain, abdominal pain, breathing difficulty and collapsed lung. What's wrong?

im 29 years old and im feel sick and in pain every day of my life. i feel sick to my stomach everyday and i constantly have chest and stomach pains. Ive been sick now going on two weeks with a cough , fever on and off, and sharp pains on the left side of my chest. I always have a hard time breathing and am short of breath. Ive had kidney stones 4 or 5 times, pleuracy, and a collapsed lung . Just wondering if you had any thoughts on whats wrong with me. Im not one to go to doctor unless its absolutely neccessary. thanks
Asked On : Thu, 24 Jan 2013