Have chest pain. Have numbness in hand. No medication till now. Can it be a heart issue?

I am having a sharp pain in the middle of my chest intermittently. The rest of the time I have a dull ache that extends into my left armpit and down the inside of my left arm. There is also some numbness in my left hand in the palm on the side where my pinky finger and ring finger are. Additional pain along the top of my left shoulder down the back to the bottom of my shoulder blade. This a.m. when this started my BP was 152 over 94. My normal BP is 115-125 over 62-75. Should I be concerned about a heart issue. I do have some issues with reflux so I'm wondering if this could be pain in my esophagus. I am 62 years old.
Asked On : Sat, 27 Apr 2013