Have chest pain. Had tooth removed. Chest X-ray fine. Suggestions?

Hi I have really bad chest pains on my right side. It really hurts when I eat or drink. I had my wisdom teeth removed one week ago and I went to the hospital on Monday and they said it was Meloxicam that caused this. They were not really sure tho and the pain still continues. I first noticed this pain one week ago after surgery and it has continued ever since. I would like to know what it is and what I can do to help it. Also when it will go away so I can go back to enjoying eating and drinking again. Also at the hospital I took a chest xray and they said my liver and heart and everything major was fine. Thank you and I look forward to hearing your response.
Asked On : Sun, 17 Feb 2013