Have chest and stomach pain. Completed the medication for TB. Symptom of colon cancer?

Hello,sir I have chest and stomach pain about a two months Recently. I suffered from TB and I take medicine TB six months regularly. Now I am OK from TB side. test has been done and not detected and TB.The problem is that after completing medicine of TB after some day the stool problem ( constipation ). Now pain in my stomach and waist or backbone always my stomach and chest pull from inside. Please tell the disease name any serious are normal. Some syntomes match to colon cancer is ok or not
Asked On : Tue, 5 Mar 2013
Oncologist, Radiation 's  Response
Chest and stomach pain rarely indicate colon cancer. There are numerous causes of chest and abdominal pain, detail history should be taken. Chest pain may be due to cardiac cause. Cardiac pain very often mimic upper gastrointestinal pain, Nature, intensity, duration of pain or history of any radiation of pain to any specific site is very important. Colon cancer is unlikely. Consult your physician.