Have change in bowl habit, constipation. Had varicocelectomy done. No medication. What to do?

I am suffering from a sudden change in bowl habit that started about two weeks ago. I feel constipated and bloated. I had a varicocelectomy done two days ago. I feel extremely bloated and have had minimul success at producing bowl movement since surgery; this extra abdominal is very uncomfortable. I am a 22 year old male that is quite active and works out daily; I have never suffered from constipation before.
Asked On : Tue, 23 Apr 2013