Have cervical spondylosis. Heart palpitations, tingling arms. Due to neck spondylosis?

Hello I suffer from severe cervical sponylosis all the vertabraes in my neck are deteriorating, i currently having heart palpitations which i get frequently , i am not panicking over anything, it just comes along with a terrible tingling down both arms also my chest muscle on the right side is wasting away, could you please tell me does spondylosis of the neck have an affect on the heart. I have not diagnosed myself it has been a confirmed diagnosis by use of MRI scans.
Asked On : Thu, 15 Nov 2012