Have cervical problem. Scans show cervical spasm. What does the finding mean?

i have cervical problem since few years but since last year it has aggravated . symptoms include pressure in head all time , do not feel fresh at all always feel lethargic , do not feel like doing anything , imbalance in body , sounds in ears all time , shivering in my head . got my vertigo package (test MRI -brain, ear &neck ) results show only cervical spasm (C5-C7) problem.have taken n no. of treatments but so far no improvement in my head . feel lot of heaviness in head ,fed up now. pl. suggest.
Asked On : Tue, 30 Apr 2013