Have cervical narrowing of spinal canal. What are the risk of leaving untreated?

hi i am 27 and just found out that i have cervical narrowing of my spinal canal due to a severe car wreck.. i am very scared and in constant pain and have tried everything and it keeps getting worse and was now referred to a surgeon... what are the risks of leaving it untreated? i kno the pain is gettin disabling very quickly and hard every day to do anything... i have fibromyalgia on top of it... is there any hope i will be able to play with my three kids again and function like normal?
Asked On : Fri, 18 Jan 2013