Have cervical fusion done. Pain in neck, shoulder, arm. Dizziness, loss of balance. What happened?

I have cervical fusion C4-6 done in two different surgeries due to an accident after the first one for degeneration. Only 3 months apart. I have had constant pain in the right side of neck, shoulder, shoulder blade, numbness down arm. I have had epidural shots for impingement of nerve at c6. It has worsened now due to loss of balance and dizziness turning my head. I fell in shower 8 weeks ago dr only did xrays to check for fractures and started PT. I am no better even worse. I am constantly rocking backwards with this dizziness and have fallen again. What now?
Asked On : Sat, 27 Apr 2013