Have cervical epideral. Flashing circular lights. Emergency detached retina surgery. What is the problem?

I received a cervical epideral c-7 t-1 i believe. That night i had flashing lights and brite flashing circular lights in both eyes. an eye doctor who several years previous dialated my eyes and looked and stated i hadblood in both eyes. I aprox. three weeks later had to have emergency detached retina surgery. What do you think the problem might have been and do i dare receive any more cervical epiderals? YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Tue, 23 Apr 2013