Have cervical ectropion and it keeps bleeding. I am very worried! How can I stop the Ectropion and get it back to normal?

I have an cervical ectropion and is keep bleeding everyday! I had been to the doctors, I had a negative smear test and a negative swabs for infection! I dont know how I could get the ectropion better? My doctor said that the waiting list is very long and that I might have to wait up to two moths for a cauterization! I had benn stopped taking any pills! I am 25 years old and I had been bleeding for a full month now, I am very worried! How can I stop the Ectropion and get it back to normal? Thank you!
Asked On : Tue, 30 Apr 2013