Have cerebral palsy. Frequent fits. Difficulty in moving the legs. Taking Tolifast. Any other medication?

Hello Sir, My brother is suffering from cerebral palsy since his childhood. He is continuously getting fits and right side hand and leg are affected. He is 30 yrs now. We have been using both English medicine as well as ayurdic medicine. However, fits did not come into control. Past 6 months, fits are coming almost twice a day. Recently we went to a Doctor and he suggested us to use Carbatol 400mg and Lacoset 150mg. Good that he did not get any fits in these 20 days. But, 2 days back, suddenly he feels some problem with his right leg and couldnt use his leg as before. With great difficulty he moved his leg. But as hours passed, it became better but still problem exists. We were afraid it might be beause of the new medicine. Doctor confirmed that it is definetely not because of the medicine and gave a new medicine TOLIFAST 150 and continue for one month. He said it happened due to severe cold . We are worried about the situation. Kindly please suggest. Thanks, Lakshmi
Asked On : Sun, 25 Nov 2012