Have cerebral neuropathy, legs numb, burning, paining. Have diabetes type 2, hypertension. Precautions, recovery?

Hello Doc,
I am 61 yrs. old 173 Cms weighing 92 Kg, I have type II DM insulin dependent, HTN since 1990. Of late I am suffering from peripheral neuropathy causing numbness to my legs, burning sensation & pain. Blood sugar & BP readings are normal. I walk daily for 1 hour covering about 5 - 7 Kms. How to get rid of numbness and improve blood circulation as I also have ED. What precautions and tests I have to undergo for stopping progression of my deterioration in health condition.
Asked On : Fri, 12 Apr 2013