Have celiacs. On gluten free diet. Taking baclofen, xanax, adderall. Further?

i have had a m.s. diagnosis since 2007, 29 year oldfemale, also have celiacs and follow gluten free diet, current meds include baclofen, xanax , adderall , tons of vitamins ... my problem..since august 5 i have been experiencing ride sided abdominal pain near my naval it feels hard there too , dull pain , sometimes sharp, went to the dr, got an xray , he said i was really backed up, took fiber pills and miralax, ive had a few stools pass, still not going everyday which i usually do, when i did go yesterday there was undigested food in my stools, which were sort of greenish, i could see whole peas, and beans, and what looked like an undigested chip as well, ive had some blood in my stool a few times over the last month and sometimes a week of feeling like i constantly have to go to the bathroom, had blood work done my red and white blood levels were a little lower than normal, when i had my colonoscopy 5 years ago i was suffering from proctitis, my dr keeps writing me off but i know my body and i know somethings constant right sided abdominal pain , should i go for an ultrasound or ask to be referred to a GI?
Asked On : Tue, 25 Sep 2012