Have celiac disease, type 2 diabetes, prone to kidney and bladder infection, had UTI. Was on gluten free diet. Cause of infection?

Hi, Thank you for your time. Please know that I have Celiac Disease from birth and Type 2 Diabetes now due to not conforming to gluten free diets (bcuz I was never advised to do so)... I also have DH, which is related to Celiac. I have 3 separate kidney chambers or hoses that fees a very small bladder and have not had a period in 3 years due to menapause. I am 50 years young. I am prone to both bladder and kidney infections and recently I am in grave pain in my lower back, feel a bit nauseous, and urinating straight blood. I am feverish and taking motrin and over the counter UTI meds as I have no health insurance and I am also unemployed. I just did the Urinary Tract Test strip which resulted in negative Nitrates and extreme positive Leukocytes. I am extremely sleepy and have a gnawing headache. I am very sore in my lower back on both sides down to my upper buttocks area. The pain when urinating blood and in the beginning just drops of yellow urine is excruciating for me. I am not over weight and have followed a strict gluten free diet for over one year now. More recently, my lower abdominal area is sore as if someone punched me. Again, I can afford nothing. I have also been told that I have a very thin urethra, which also causes infections. The back pain takes my breath away, at times. Thank you again for your help! Sincerely, Deanne Lienau
Asked On : Tue, 15 Oct 2013