Have celiac disease, itching after eating, hot and itchy limbs, no visible rash. Reaction to gluten?

I was recently diagnosed with celiac diease. I have had a few days in which shortly after eating a meal my feet and hands will beging to itch so bad it is almost painful. They feel extremely hot and itchy.The itch is so intense that I feel like I will lose mt mind so to speak. But there is no visible rash. The only thing that seems to help a little is time and a cold compress. Can this be a reaction to gluten?
Asked On : Sat, 19 May 2012